Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ed Norton's AHX secret

gmanlax7

I read that Norton, besides eating real well as any Hollywood star is lucky enough to do, was getting 16 hours of sleep on the average night. 16 !!!! i wish i could do that, get paid to lift , eat professionaly cooked meals, then sleep away 2/3 of the day. He did blow up though, i wonder if he bulked first then cut the fat, the difference from his other movies is rediculous, he must have been more than a little pissed when he had to lose all the muscle for other whiny pussy guy roles.

cozmokramer said:
I was wondering about him....

I figured he had a good trainer and access to some great Steroids...
if that is you in the avitar, cozmok, ed norton shudda had YOU for his personal trainer!

rnch -

thanks for the kind words... yes that is me in my avitar... however
I've spent some great time getting into shape, both training and
dieting...

ed norton on the other hand has been scrawny all along and now
all of a sudden he's ripped and pumped up...? sounds funny to me!

I don't know, i thought it was kinda cool. Funny thing is i hate it when i tell someone that he or HHH for that matter are on steroids and they tell me: " You can't say that, you can't know that for sure." Bolshit...i know i know...

Did you guys Even watch American History X?

He was in shape, but he WAS NOT Ripped/Huge or Jacked.

It was totally possible for him to get like that by Just eating right and lifting.

If you want to argue, go watch the movie one more time, then come back and argue.

the crum, no he wasnt huge and ripped like say arnold schwarzenegger, but watch a movie of him such as recently in the score or his first in primal fear, then watch ahx he blew up and put on some great pounds.

just watched it again, and man i love that basketball scene, great to see white men triumph. Ok so he may have got big naturally, but is the 2hand reverse jam legit??? Oh yeah and the guy that makes Norton his bitch in the showers, he is a real deal monster, sweet elvis burns too

Top Bottom