Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eca

ynnam

:wavey:
WHERE CAN I GET THE ECA STACK OR FROM WHAT SUPPLEMENTS CAN I GET THEM FROM ,ALSO HOW DO I USE IT WITH T3 CYCLED?

ECA is ephedrine, caffiene, and aspirin. You can buy Ripped Fuel, Stacker 2, Hydroxycut, and so on.. Ripped Fuel is probably the cheapest and is what I use. You'll use it per the directions.

go to a supplement store and u can get prolab caffeine, 100 tablets of 200 mg caffeine for 10 bucks, i cant find out where to get ephedrine hcl but i got mini thins at a gas station, 25 mg ephedra extract and 50 mg caffeine.

110% said:
go to a supplement store and u can get prolab caffeine, 100 tablets of 200 mg caffeine for 10 bucks, i cant find out where to get ephedrine hcl but i got mini thins at a gas station, 25 mg ephedra extract and 50 mg caffeine.

I would not recommend him making his own ECA stack. He doesn't even know what it is or when to take it, or how much to take, he'll either overdose and not take enough for it to be effective.

ynnam said:
:wavey:
WHERE CAN I GET THE ECA STACK OR FROM WHAT SUPPLEMENTS CAN I GET THEM FROM ,ALSO HOW DO I USE IT WITH T3 CYCLED?

doesn;t know what the ECA stack is but is preparing for a t3 cycle?!?!?

Top Bottom