Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating whole Aphrodisiac fruits vs supp pills intake

Robin@Ethan

What's up guys I was wondering what could more effective for libido if consuming aphrodisiac fruits ofently or takins herb and extract capsules like tribulus or ginger caps, some people say those supplements contain very little amount of the actual ingredient and other say consuming too mch fruit can increase sugar levels but if either one of the two previously mentioned options work I'm willing to give it a try , thank you.

What you said is actually 100% correct. A lot of low quality supplements will use raw tribulus in their supplement formulas.

The problem with using raw tribulis is that it isn't extracted for the steroid saponins. The reason you supplement with the tribulus is for the steroid saponins. How much raw tribulus you use is irrelevant. You really don't know how much of the steroid saponins you get when you use a raw powder that isn't extracted.

You have the same problem with eating whole fruits. The amount of the active ingredient you want is very low. You would have to eat pounds of the fruit to get an effective dosage.

A good natural testosterone booster with full dosages of extracted ingredients like tribulus is going to be your best bet for naturally increasing libido. Check out hcgenerate from n2bm.com. That's a really good product that I recommend to a lot of my clients.

If you are looking for a libido boost you are best to go with HCGenerate. You wouldn't physically be able to eat enough fruit/veggies/herbs to get enough of the active ingredient. HCGenerate and the ES version are the strongest natural test boosters available.

Top Bottom