Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating too much, teenage female lifter?

natiann123

Hi guys! I am new here. I am a 17 year old lifter/powerlifter, learning olympic lifts. I have overcame an eating disorder through lifting, and now do not count calories.

I eat VERY healthy. I just eat ALOT! I try to only eat when I am hungry (which is always lol.)

I lift heavy 4-5x/week, and do HIIT for cardio about 2-3x/week.

I am 5'5.5" and around 130lbs, but I dont weight myself for personal reasons so thats my guess.

You can see more about me on my Instagram, @clean_eating_teen

I just want to know what you think my diet looks like. Here is a link to my food diary! Just remove the spaces in the link.

https: //docs .google. com/document /d/1JMRhGQMc4Qz7nNLoQtPriMwNoTfqO2ELTWplL96CKSc/edit?usp=sharing

As long as you are eating clean foods for the most part (90%)...I wouldn't worry about it. If you like you can add me on instagram as @dshutler and can keep in touch that was as well. Congrats on overcoming your eating disorder!

Wow - your diet looks really healthy! I actually don't see anything wrong with it. Btw - you said that you don't count calories, but your food log has a calorie count...

Since I don't have any diet advice to give, I will just share some good simple snacks you can make that fit in well with your current diet:

Banana with almond butter on top with natural honey drizzled on top (not sure if you are okay with honey, but it tastes awesome, even without it)
Mushed up banana with cinnamon sprinkled on top/mixed in and chilled in refrigerator
Power breakfast: plate with eggs, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and smoked salmon (add lime juice if you like citrus)
Make a glaze for pork: mash up some raspberries, fry in pot with a little coconut oil

Top Bottom