Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating sweets as a treat

KarikTiX

I have seen guys say cheat meals are okay as long as you eat good most of the time. How many times a week do you guys eat a cheat meal like cake, ice cream, cookies, etc.? My son is living with me now and he is 7 years old and is always asking me to take him to mcdonalds or to get ice cream so temptation is hard.

I eat a cheat meal 1 time per week, sundays
you should do that too and teach your son same

eating sugary sweets are NEVER a good thing. now of course people will argue this cause they are one of those skinny twigs but being skinny and eating shit and getting away with it still has consequences. the main problem is refined sugars are magnets to all kinds of diseases and inflammation in the body. we have to stop thinking everything is skinny or fat. there are fat people who are in better health than skinny people in some cases. another big problem is in the US we eat more sugar in 1 day then we are supposed to eat in some cases in a year. so to add more sugar makes no sense. just a bad idea all around

I’ve got 3 kids under the age of 5. It all comes down to willpower. I’ve come to find the short simple temptation is easier to pass by when you realize what you have to do to work off the bad decision you made. Try to get your kids on board they will be better off in the long run.

Top Bottom