Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating as soon as I am finished with workout

fulleron

I started to carry meals in aluminum containers with me to the gym, I set my car to climate control and keep it cold in there while I workout and then when I get back to my car I eat. I want to get in my nutrition right away. I also been injecting L-carnitine along with my shake. Problem is after doing this hassle after a month I have actually noticed less results lol. Any clue what I am doing wrong?

throwing stuff at your body when you finish a workout might seem logical but really it can backfire. you really need to wait until your adrenaline and heart rate comes down because a workout stresses your body out. so try that man and i promise you will get benefits. also SLEEP is when you grow. do a better job of sleeping especially after a workout

I dont agree with lcarnatine injections dont inject it, eat it

I started to carry meals in aluminum containers with me to the gym, I set my car to climate control and keep it cold in there while I workout and then when I get back to my car I eat. I want to get in my nutrition right away. I also been injecting L-carnitine along with my shake. Problem is after doing this hassle after a month I have actually noticed less results lol. Any clue what I am doing wrong?

So... no one cars what the containers are made of. The material makes no odds at all.

That said use a fkin cool box and save some electricity will ya.

You're eating after the gym but I'm gonna guess you're also eating less over all.

Top Bottom