Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating slow and eating fast

vestax03a

Does it make any difference how fast you eat? I usually take a while (30 minutes) to eat a meal. Especially if its a protien bar it can take up to 2 hours. I dunno im just a slow eater and was told to chew my food well as a child. Does this matter at all with dieting?

:fro:

eating slowly = better absorption = good

IMHO it doesn't matter if you're cutting, bulking or just maintaining. Eating slow is good for you. Just because you're trying to fit in 5-6 meals each day does not mean you should "wolf it down". Eating slowly is a good habit to cultivate for many reasons (including glycemic control, absorption and appetitie feedback control).

it takes 20 minutes for your brain to convey the message to you that it is full. So take your time and eat slowly.

Bunny

I've also heard that eating slowly usually means that you end up eating less as you feel more satiated (full) with less food.

i don't know about you guys... but i'm a fast eater.. very fast.. After a meal i'm full for about 1 hour and a half, then have to eat some more. It's a pain in the ass, but hey you got to follow your stomach. I see no difference in eating fast or slow. I prefer fast cause i eat so much, i don't want to spend most of my time eating.

Top Bottom