Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Schedule for a Evening Work out Person

ArmaniMark

Hi, I need some help/opinions about my eating schedule. Everyone who seems to go on a cutting diet tends to have carbs early in the day but then taper out.

However, If I work out at like 7 or 8 PM, is it okay for me to have my carbs pre-workout, post work out, and post post workout, or is that too many carbs at too late of the day? I would have my pre-meal at like 6, pwo at about 9, and ppwo at 10 pm.

I work 8-5 so its hard for me to work out in the morning since it takes me almost an hour to drive to work.

Also for my PWO meal, since I am trying to cut up, should I not take in dextrose and substitute it for a bananna or maybe oatmeal? Perhaps the dextrose is okay while cutting :confused: ? Please let me know your opinions and feedback.

Thanks

Center your carbs around your training. If you're not training on a particular day, taper your carbs. Dextrose is fine, as is oatmeal (I wouldn't have the banana as my only carb choice post-workout because fructose will primarily fill liver glycogen, not muscle glycogen, which is the goal); it's your total calories that matters more than anything.

dextrose is still fine post workout, then you can have some oatmeal for your last meal if you wish with the protein, etc...

I would have carbs earlier in the day also, either first and third meal or something, it's important to have those. Just stick to oats, whole grain stuff.

Here is my current meal schedule:

Meal 1 (6:30AM):

3/4 Cup of Egg Beaters and 1 serving of almonds

Meal 2 (9:00AM):

1 Small chicken Breast with vegetables

Meal 3 (12:00PM):

2 small chicken breats with vegetables

Meal 4 (3:45 PM):

2 small chicken breasts with vegetables

Meal 5 (7:00PM) Pre work out meal:

1 Cup non-fat Cottage Cheese / 3/4 cup oatmeal

Meal 6(PWO):

1 1/2 scoop of Zero carb iso pure / 1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 7 (PPW):

1 Cup Cottage Cheese / 1/2 cup of oatmeal

I'm 6'4 238, probally around 12-14% BF... I drink tons of water and green tea throughout the day. I lift either 1 major body part a day, and then i do 20minutes of stair climber (the escalator type of stair climber) afterwards, where i burn about 350 calories according to the machine (It's really intense, I sweat like a pig after).

I don't plan on eating this same meal everyday but instead substitute lean protein for lean protein ie chicken for tuna, or complex carb for complex carb ie whole wheat pasta for oatmeal, and EFA for EFA ie almonds for flax seed.

Please let me know how the plan looks.

Top Bottom