Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is eating regular pasta and white rice considered eating clean? How bout N-large2?

Shoot Me Up

Sorry but i also needed to ask one more question, dam am i so annoying tonight!!!! I just wanted to know that for my bulking cycle if its ok to eat tons of white rice and regular pasta for my sources of carbs and LOTS of red meat for my protien and fats peanut butter and flax seed.. Also would it be ok to take N-large2 by prolab with this diet...Is this even considering Eating clean? would this diet be ok for bulking up...I get confused by EATING CLEAN sometimes..please tell me if this is good?? thanks!

Re: Is eating regular pasta and white rice considered eating clean? How bout N-large2

You're better off eating low GI carbs because of the insulin response issues (except for post workout when you want sugar). I eat red meat because poultry gets boring and I despise tuna; be aware that red meat has a lot more fat than you might realize. N-large and other weight gainers are mostly sugar and a bad idea...buy protein powders that are mostly protein and low carb.

Stick with brown rice, whole grain breads, and vegetables for your carbs. You'll have a lot of fat to burn off post-cycle if you consume too much sugar (pasta, etc).

As far as carbs go,I would eat brown rice instead of white rice.I would forget about the pasta and eat oatmeal instead.I would also lean more towards chicken breasts rather than red meat,but if you absolutly must eat some red meat eat eye of round or the leanest ground beef you can find.As far as your fat intake goes stick with flaxseed oil or olive oil,I would shy away from the peanut butter if I were you.Those tips should help you if eating "clean"is what you are after.

dam, all this advice guys seems like for someone who wants to SHRED UP!!! I am BULKING UP, and trying to get absolutely huge!!!!!!! but i do want to be as solid as can be, (dont necessarily care about cuts)

So my question to you is then, If i eat to clean and no nlarge shakes, how the hell could i consume so many calories in one day? do you mean the type of protien powder shakes i should buy is just Pure weigh protien (or however the hell you spell it, lol) how about whole wheat pasta opposed to regular pasta and brown rice, oatmeal, along with half red meat / half white......

arrrrrrrr. i thought bulkin up was peanut butter jelly sandwhiches and nlarge, pasta and tons of steak, oh well...guess i am wrong?!!!!

Bump for the whole wheat pasta...I got some that has 9g of Protein per serving....Wondering what it does for insulin response.

I am now bulking and have gained 20 lbs in 2 months with no steroids by eating brown rice,rice pilaf,baked potatoes,steak as the mainstays of my diet

Top Bottom