Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating raw meat?

Kraftschlag

Raw meat is supposed to have alot more protein and be healthier and I'm just wondering about recipies and wear to get meat that you could eat raw. I wouldn't touch raw American beef with all the shit they inject in it.. so if anyone here eats raw meat, I'd just want to hear about it. Oh and please no posts like "EWW I'D NEVER TOUCH THAT SHIT" Thanks.

Go to the grocery store and buy lots of sashimi: tuna, white fish, salmon, etc. Good stuff but make sure you buy it from a quality source so it doesn't make you sick.

I really dont think eating meat raw has much more benefits than eating it cooked.

Yes, cooking does kill some of the protein. But as long as you dont charcoal your meat i dont think its anything noticable.

With how long some fishes sit out in supermarkets (not all, but a good amount of stores) i dont think i would chance it, for 5 more grams of protein.

I wouldn't eat raw red meat. I like my steaks medium rare, that is raw enough. Have to put it on some heat to kill any bacteria that may exist. I don't think from a health stand point it is smart.

dont do it

Ya i agree eating raw meat is definety not a good idea. Sure you may get alittle more protein out of it and gain slightly more muscle. But what if somehow you did catch Ecoli or some other disease, imagine how much muscle you would lose.

The guys at the butcher I go to eat the shit all the time it's called Tar Tar. They say it's better if you want to get the quality of the protein outta the meat? I tried it and it taste like shit? So what's the point, cook your shit. If you do want to eat it like this I would recomend only doing so if you buy your meat straight from the butcher, therefore you will know it's freshness and quality. I don't trust grocery stores, who know who is touching that meat and what goes on it that back room, those grocery butcher's scare me:chainsaw:

Yep, I used to work with an old German chef who loved steak Tar Tar. He asked me if I liked it and I told him no way. He then said "well you eat pussy don't you, it's the same thing as Tar Tar, raw and pink"

Delinquent said:
Yep, I used to work with an old German chef who loved steak Tar Tar. He asked me if I liked it and I told him no way. He then said "well you eat pussy don't you, it's the same thing as Tar Tar, raw and pink"
lol!

There are a lot of raw meat 'recipes.' I remember leafing through a 'cookbook' for raw beef, which included all sorts of condiments you can use on steak tartare. There was a pic in there of some steak tartare shaped like a cactus and you were supposed to eat it with all kinds of southwestern-style condiments. I've heard of a 'cannibal sandwich,' which is steak tartare spread on bread.

The rise in popularity of the "paleolithic diet" (only foods that a 'caveman' would eat, which means no legumes, grains or starchy vegetables, among other things...) includes some folks who want to eat raw milk (cavemen didn't have milk, but I guess some of these folks make that exception) and meat when they can find good sources. If you search for that diet, you might find some interesting recipes and ideas on the subject.

Top Bottom