Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating raw meat?

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
The guys at the butcher I go to eat the shit all the time it's called Tar Tar. They say it's better if you want to get the quality of the protein outta the meat? I tried it and it taste like shit? So what's the point, cook your shit. If you do want to eat it like this I would recomend only doing so if you buy your meat straight from the butcher, therefore you will know it's freshness and quality. I don't trust grocery stores, who know who is touching that meat and what goes on it that back room, those grocery butcher's scare me:chainsaw:

I'm one of those butchers muhaaaaaahaaaaaaaa:devil: :vamp: :chainsaw:

But you should'nt eat raw meat no matter where it comes from.
Seriously, I've seen some gross shit, you don't want to take the chance.

Re: Raw beef

Stomper1 said:
[

"NOTE: Red meat is safe to eat raw AS LONG AS YOU FREEZE THE MEAT FIRST!

Freezing meat kills any parasites that may be present."

This is wrong, its not safe, all meat carries bacteria, thats why (and I don't care who dissagrees with me) youshould always cook your food all of the way.

I know that alot of people like meat medium rare, but your asking for trouble.

Freezeing meat DOES NOT DESTROY BACTERIA OR PARASITES, it simply slows down their growth.

The only way to kill them is to cook them all the way.

Once a week at work i go to the all u can eat sushi buffet for $10.95. Can't beat it at all. Usually i eat about 25-30 pieces of sushi (tuna, salmon, octopus,spicy tuna). So good source of protein and carbs.

Saw on the cooking channel how they get the sushi. One way is called flash freezing the fish once its caught to preserve the freshness. Then they are shipped to different parts of the world in ice to restaurants.

Tar tar is good, but usually only as appetizers and way expensive.

Re: Re: Raw beef

TC2 said:
Stomper1 said:
[

"NOTE: Red meat is safe to eat raw AS LONG AS YOU FREEZE THE MEAT FIRST!

Freezing meat kills any parasites that may be present."

This is wrong, its not safe, all meat carries bacteria, thats why (and I don't care who dissagrees with me) youshould always cook your food all of the way.

I know that alot of people like meat medium rare, but your asking for trouble.

Freezeing meat DOES NOT DESTROY BACTERIA OR PARASITES, it simply slows down their growth.

The only way to kill them is to cook them all the way.

you beat me to it.

Top Bottom