Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating protein per day

diana20

how much protein per day do we really need and please back itup with science, not just meathead theory
right now I am getting 300+grams per day of protein.

I’m taking 2 shakes, 2 chicken meals, a burger, and usually 1beef/steak meal. That is getting me 300g
I’m growing but putting on a little too much fat

the science says an average gym rat needs around .6g per pound of body weight. in other words if you weigh 200 pounds you need about 110-120g a day on average.

the ironic thing is american diet already gets PLENTY of protein. what we lack is sleep an d other micronutrients

how much protein per day do we really need and please back itup with science, not just meathead theory

I’m taking 2 shakes, 2 chicken meals, a burger, and usually 1beef/steak meal. That is getting me 300g

if you want to grow 300grams is good keep eating

just drop your carbs and keep protein going

everyone got your back here, mods vets and vips got you covered here, good info everyone

So math is science too right? You're eating more than you need

Top Bottom