Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating pizza post workout cardio

Randopam

I ask this question because I know you are supposed to put in your carbs before a workout and not after if you want to lose weight. let's say i did a 45 minute cardio session and then ate pizza what would happen to my weight loss goals assuming i was an overweight person, give me some motivation to not do it basically lol

I ask this question because I know you are supposed to put in your carbs before a workout and not after if you want to lose weight. let's say i did a 45 minute cardio session and then ate pizza what would happen to my weight loss goals assuming i was an overweight person, give me some motivation to not do it basically lol

No one can make you lose weight. You need to do this on your own. I know, I went from 240 to 165 in 9 months.
I told myself I was going to do it and put myself through hell to get there. I never starved myself, but cardio 2x day. I sort of enjoyed it when I started seeing results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i can offer you this tidbit. I don't crave junk food at all, i am repulsed by it. my secret? i stopped eating it and lose my cravings for it a long time ago.

it isn't this crappy food that you crave, it is that dopamine rush. after you eat it you feel like ass right? so just don't eat it, pick healthy foods and you will crave healthy foods.

In the end it won't matter. If you are eating pizza you will not be losing weight. Unless this is a once in a great while treat. And again, in that case it wouldn't make any difference when you eat it.

What would happen is you wouldnt lose weight. Pizza is not a weight loss food

pizza isn’t smart post workout, fats should be limited post workout.

Top Bottom