Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating once a day

What's OMAD's biggest shortcoming when it comes to losing weight? Do people tend to over-eat for that one meal or what?

it isn't so much overeating 1 meal.. it is eating the WRONG things for that 1 meal

if you eat a pizza, cheesecake and 4 cokes and 2 beers as your meal then you are doing it wrong.

I did 1 meal a day yesterday because i was invited to sunday buffet at a private club. it was around 1pm.. i fasted all morning.. I had 3 slices of fatty beef cut, 4 slices of turkey breast, beef ribs, tons of fruit, veggies. that was all i ate that day. this was quality food, we aren't talking going to golden corrall here where their meats are cooked in hydrogenated oil.

do this everyday? if i had access to a buffet like this i would yes.. but in practical terms economically it makes more sense to IF till about 1pm and then have 2-3 meals in that window of quality food.. we work 8 hour a day jobs so it isn't so easy to prepare a feast like that everyday.

Top Bottom