Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating at night smart or stupid

38omar

I'm 32 years old, 202 pounds, and 14% body fat. I'm looking to drop my body fat down more and I figure if I eat more often that will speed up my metabolism. So what I've been doing is eating before bed then I wake up 3 - 4 hours later and I eat a scoop of protein and cheese with peanut butter. Sometimes I'll also have some Cheerios. Unfortunately since I've been doing this I have been bloating and gaining more weight. What do you think I'm doing wrong

If you want to drop bodyfat never eat at night
and if you eat late add n2slin

I'm 32 years old, 202 pounds, and 14% body fat. I'm looking to drop my body fat down more and I figure if I eat more often that will speed up my metabolism. So what I've been doing is eating before bed then I wake up 3 - 4 hours later and I eat a scoop of protein and cheese with peanut butter. Sometimes I'll also have some Cheerios. Unfortunately since I've been doing this I have been bloating and gaining more weight. What do you think I'm doing wrong

C'mon... for real

Top Bottom