x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Eating more food than ever but leaning out more than I was cutting out food werid..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Eating more food than ever but leaning out more than I was cutting out food werid.. within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I got a question for anyone that could answer it.I've been trying to bulk up and just recently started EQ 400 mg a week with T-3 25 mcg a day I'm in my second week.Now as soon as the summer ended I started my bulking cycle and I've been eating everything I mean fuck last night before I went to bed I had about 8 panckes with natty PB, A bowl of fat free cholcte pudding with whip cream, two bananas and two pieces of wheat bread with natty PB and sugar free jelly.And that was my late night

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!

Question Eating more food than ever but leaning out more than I was cutting out food werid..

I got a question for anyone that could answer it.I've been trying to bulk up and just recently started EQ 400 mg a week with T-3 25 mcg a day I'm in my second week.Now as soon as the summer ended I started my bulking cycle and I've been eating everything I mean fuck last night before I went to bed I had about 8 panckes with natty PB, A bowl of fat free cholcte pudding with whip cream, two bananas and two pieces of wheat bread with natty PB and sugar free jelly.And that was my late night snack.And that was a light snack of late.But since I strted eating like this I've actually noticed I lost a pound I am getting much leaner and cut and my strenght is still going up.I also cut out cardio from every morning to like 2 a week.I mean anybody have a reason why this is,I'm not complaing just curious I was thinking it had something to do with possably speeding up my metabolism from eating more food.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    If you are trying to bulk up y are you taking eq and t3? T3 is going to help you burn off the fat and eq is going to increase your appetite as well as harden u up. Due to the increace in your eating it could have speed up your metabolism as well. I suggest in any bulking cycle use Test!! That sounds like more of a cutting cycle to me.