Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating more food than ever but leaning out more than I was cutting out food werid..

scout420

I got a question for anyone that could answer it.I've been trying to bulk up and just recently started EQ 400 mg a week with T-3 25 mcg a day I'm in my second week.Now as soon as the summer ended I started my bulking cycle and I've been eating everything I mean fuck last night before I went to bed I had about 8 panckes with natty PB, A bowl of fat free cholcte pudding with whip cream, two bananas and two pieces of wheat bread with natty PB and sugar free jelly.And that was my late night snack.And that was a light snack of late.But since I strted eating like this I've actually noticed I lost a pound I am getting much leaner and cut and my strenght is still going up.I also cut out cardio from every morning to like 2 a week.I mean anybody have a reason why this is,I'm not complaing just curious I was thinking it had something to do with possably speeding up my metabolism from eating more food.:p

If you are trying to bulk up y are you taking eq and t3? T3 is going to help you burn off the fat and eq is going to increase your appetite as well as harden u up. Due to the increace in your eating it could have speed up your metabolism as well. I suggest in any bulking cycle use Test!! That sounds like more of a cutting cycle to me.

Top Bottom