Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating more fat/protein/total cals then planned on my CKD - big problem?

Little Rage

well today was my 2nd day on my CKD, still no sign of ketones, but feel sluggish only in early afternoon when at work. I increased weight both days during my workout and have no problems. I take 1 multi-vitamin in the morn, and 5 Xenadrine throughout the day. But for some reason i'm always hungry, and can't stop eating. I'm lifting mon-fri, no cardio, but at my work i sweat enough, and do so much lifting the entire day (constantly throwing around 50lb bags of flour, and dough in 90+ weather). I've kept to under 20g carbs both days, but I have consumed about 50g more fat than I wanted to, and 60-80g more protein, which leaves my total calories exceeding what i expected by about 600-900 calories. So now i'm wondering what kind of effect this might have. Would it be possible that I could add LBM and still burn fat, or just add fat onto me? or perhaps i'm burning off enough calories by work and lifting that it won't be a problem?

What types of proteins are u using? Stick to solid food, i.e. meat, or at least a slow casein pro. powder. Fast proteins such as whey can raise blood sugar rapidly and keep you out of ketosis. BTW... you probably already know this but be sure to drink a lot of water on this diet. Restricting carbs can dehydrate you in a hurry(esp. when training/working in hot/humid weather. Definately watch total cals as this is one determining factor of what your final results will be.

protein comes mostly from meats, ecspecially chicken, only 40g from isopure 0carb drink, which i take right before my work-out. Problem with my protein comes after my workout when i would cook 1 chicken breast, then be starving in about another hr and eat another 1-2. So i think i might cut out the iso-pure, but i'm still taking in more fats then,and slightly over protein.

Top Bottom