Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Meal Plan For Cadio ?

what would be a good meal for cadio and no weightlifting just push ups and leg raises ? should i still have 5 to 6 small meals a day ?
i do cadio 5 days a week but i might wanna try 6 or 7 days a week . what do you think ?

Wow...lots of cardio and no weights??? Why no weights? Are you training for something? What's up with the leg raises and push-ups??? On the question.....
Yes, I would still be eating your 5-6 meals a day for sure. This will help keep your body at a level playing ground through out the day and burn fat better. If you are dead set on cardio and that's all you need to look at carb. loading and sugar levels close. Maybe someone with a bit more cardio focus will have a good diet. It would be helpful if you can post stats. and goals for other to see. You will get better feedback.

Agreed^^^^

Seriously consider getting rid of the pushups and adapt a bodybuilding workout routine to add to your diet and cardio. When the fat finally comes off you'll be left with a much better looking physique than if you did no weight workouts at all. Doesn't have to be much either. A simple whole body weight routine, 1-2 exercises per muscle group, low number of sets, done 3x a week will give you great results.

Your going to become a skinny fat girl.....meaning thing but no muscle tone.....I think personally you need some weights in there and yes you should still eat 5-6 times a day for your metabolism...

Top Bottom