Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating on meal a day

jimjaobs66

I wanted to know if it’s advised to eat one big meal a day and lift twice a day. Do you think my body will shed fat if I am eating clean and following that ?

I'd try intermittent fasting instead with perhaps an 8 hour feeding window. Remember, your calories in will have to lower than your output though.

I wanted to know if it’s advised to eat one big meal a day and lift twice a day. Do you think my body will shed fat if I am eating clean and following that ?

No more than 3 meals a day and one gym session. Even eating clean is no good if you eat too much.

you don't need to over exercise to lose fat. that is the biggest myth out there and why you see so many fat people in the gym doing cardio and not going anywhere

you will have good success eating 2 meals a day in a feeding window of 4-6 hours. but those meals must be NATURAL and CLEAN whole foods. don't think you can eat big mac and pizza as your 2 meals.

You can train once a day and look to eat clean foods when you are feeling hungry. Listen to your body. If you eat alot of sugar you will have to ween off the stuff so you crave only healthy stuff!

Top Bottom