Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating junk food while bulking

Chris HP

Bros,
How often is ok or how many days a week can you eat junk food in a bulking process? right now I have zero time to cook because of work and school and my office is surrounded by junk food restaurants.

Stas:

I'm 140 pounds ,

5'9

26yrl

So as yo can see I have to put up some muscle mass, I lift 5 days a week really heavy, compound movements all the time. I try to eat enough healthy calories but it has gotten harder with my new class schedule.

I used to say I had no time. But trust me. When you make the decision that this is important, you find the time. If you have a grill you're golden. An oven can also cook a massive batch of meat in one go. You can literally make the entire week of food in one hour.
But that's being said, most try not to eat junk food. Once you eat correct for a while, junk food makes you feel like shit. But I'm all for a "cheat" meal for a lacking body part day or a planned one a few times a week. Just make it a "healthier" choice instead of pounding 3 double cheese burgers and a large fry. Although I've been on that path too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you are a skinny guy trying to put on weight, junk food really isn't the best option. It's full of preservatives, nitrates and artificial junk.

To get the body you want - you need to treat your body like a high performance race car. Food is what fuels your body.

If you are pressed for time, stick with clean foods that require minimal preparation. Hard boiled eggs, canned tuna, whey isolate, instant oatmeal, fruit, almonds etc.

This is one of my favourite snacks that requires less then 5 minutes to make. Boil hot water with a kitchen kettle and pour it over instant oatmeal. Let it sit for 10 minutes to thicken up. Add in 2 scoops of a high quality whey isolate and 2 tablespoons of natural almond butter. It tastes absolutely delicious and it's a really good quality calorie dense meal.

When you are short on time you need to take an hour or 2 one night each week and at least cook a bunch of chicken. It is just an excuse if you don't make time for meal prep. You are really small so food is going to be the key to bulking. If you eat crap you will not put on any quality muscle.

Bros,
How often is ok or how many days a week can you eat junk food in a bulking process? right now I have zero time to cook because of work and school and my office is surrounded by junk food restaurants.

Stas:

I'm 140 pounds ,

5'9

26yrl

So as yo can see I have to put up some muscle mass, I lift 5 days a week really heavy, compound movements all the time. I try to eat enough healthy calories but it has gotten harder with my new class schedule.

You must be joking.

If you have time to work out 5 times a week, then you can definitely find some time for cooking. Go do groceries during one weekend, get tupperware and prepare 10-20 meals in advance. Then all you need is a simple microwave and you have food for the rest of the week prepared.

Im surprised how everyone is searching for easy solutions by reasoning of being 'busy'.

You must be joking.

If you have time to work out 5 times a week, then you can definitely find some time for cooking. Go do groceries during one weekend, get tupperware and prepare 10-20 meals in advance. Then all you need is a simple microwave and you have food for the rest of the week prepared.

Im surprised how everyone is searching for easy solutions by reasoning of being 'busy'.

Boom. Bumping this post. You are never too busy or too tired, only uninspired.
Ha I don't remember where that came from lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom