Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating healthy with kids

borbor5

hope to get some motivation or input on this question I have. i'm sure most of you have no clue what it is like to try and eat healthy and have kids at the same time. I am a father to a 4 year old daughter so I really don't have much time to cook. she always wants to eat fast food or eat ice cream, so I take her to mcdonalds and the ice cream shop and of course I am going to eat that too. how do you juggle a kid and eating good?

hope to get some motivation or input on this question I have. i'm sure most of you have no clue what it is like to try and eat healthy and have kids at the same time. I am a father to a 4 year old daughter so I really don't have much time to cook. she always wants to eat fast food or eat ice cream, so I take her to mcdonalds and the ice cream shop and of course I am going to eat that too. how do you juggle a kid and eating good?

Wrong. And just cos your kids wants to eat crap is not a reason to let her do it.

You are the parent and don't have to let your kids dictate what the food choices are in the house. I agree that there should be balance though because if you eliminate all poor food choices, they will rebel and binge.

Top Bottom