Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating goats raw

*The_West* said:
i know i know, it would have been better if i had have posted that tomoroow morning, but i probably would have forgot about it by then

He's talking about the fact that you posted it at 4:20 on the dot, not the inaccuracy in the story lol. That was some timing right there.

*The_West* said:
well i got some roofies and a hell of a lot of weed, and set about 'creating the atmosphere' i fed him some roofies and weed with oats, he loved it. i stuck the barry white on as you suggested, and started getting into the groove myself, so i thought fuck it why not, i smoked some of the weed to and tried these roofies out. well after a while we got chatting and it turns out that he is actually really nice. he apologised for giving me the evil looks, but i told him there was no need as i was plannin on bashing him on the head with the mallet and then eating him raw on my quest to be like arnold himself.
he was shocked but forgave me. at this point we both got mad giggles and laughed for hours. we carried on smoking and listening to barry white though the night. we have become such good friends that i couldnt possibly hit him with the mallet and eat him raw now. thank you for all your help though guys, but i have decided that "eating my goats raw" just isn't for me.

sounds like some chick flick :heart:

mus1cjunk1e said:
He's talking about the fact that you posted it at 4:20 on the dot, not the inaccuracy in the story lol. That was some timing right there.
ahhh i see. yeah i meant to do that, of course. no lol im fibbing again, im in england, i have the times set to my timezone, so it says i posted that at 9:20

*The_West* said:
ahhh i see. yeah i meant to do that, of course. no lol im fibbing again, im in england, i have the times set to my timezone, so it says i posted that at 9:20

Heh sometimes I forget that everyone on the internet isn't in my time zone :bright:

*The_West* said:
noooooo...not oats, where did you get that from? im talking about eating GOATS raw, silly. read through all of the thread

oh boy is my race red :worried:
i must have misread
how weird, its not like anybody would talk about oats on a Bodybuilding diet forum anyway!?

as for GOATS, i would eat it raw
just seems more badass

[CinnamonBuns] said:
oh boy is my race red :worried:
i must have misread
how weird, its not like anybody would talk about oats on a Bodybuilding diet forum anyway!?

as for GOATS, i would eat it raw
just seems more badass

Dont do it!
EVERYONE! Dont eat GOATS RAW when your CUTTING.
They have a high fat content so youll need to grill them (while raw, dont grill cooked goats, they dont like it)
Only eat raw when you bulking for all the freshness and extra bulking fats.

Top Bottom