Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating fast food on a cycle?

big pumper

hey bro's, i was wondering if its okay to eat fast food on a bulking cycle. im in college and dont have the money to buy 6,000 cals a day, so i was thinking getting some cals from fast food because its cheaper.

will there be a greater chance i will get fat on my cycle if i eat fast food (im not talking fries and milkshakes, but meat sandwitches, different fried fish, maybe a burger etc). i mainly need protein, olive oil and otameal is cheap but i need a cheap source of protein which i dont have.

will eating fast food affect my gains and make me more likely to put on fat instead of muscle? or will i put on the same amount of muscle and just more fat to go with it?

On fina I can eat cake and still lose fat, gotta love it.
As to the fast food, a milkshake is better for you than fried fish.
Avoid fried stuff, and stick with sandwiches with no mayo or cheese.

Who said you have to eat 6k calories a day?

And you have money for gear, but not quality food?

milk shakes better than fish? i thought any ice cream, yogurt, etc was bad? its high in bad fat and also high gi. where fish on the other hand has omega 3's and protein, what is so bad about it being fried??

dude, call your mom, and remind her to teach you how to go grocery shopping. It is WAYYYYYY cheaper than fast food.. or goto the local butcher,, anywhere they measure beef in lbs and not oz... if you dont know how to cook, find some fat chick to love on for a while, cuz you know they know how to cook

i bought like 4lbs of beef for less than 8 bux... that is like... 16 1/4 pounders... u pay 2 bux for a 1/4 pounder at mc d's, so thats like $32 worth of quarter pounders.. huge bag of fries from grocery store, any where from $0.79 to a couple bux max.... and u get about 4 super size fries from even the small bags..... and dont drink any soda, its not good for you, water is cheap

lol, yeah water is cheap thats all i drink!

i dont know about the fries though, oatmeal is cheap and a good source of fries, i would probably get fat if i ate fries.

the beef sounds good, where did you get it that cheap, a butcher? how much protein is in a lb of beef? i will crunch the numbers and see if its cheaper protein than my $.50 cent cans of tuna.

$2 for 100g of protein (beef)
$2 for 4 cans of tuna or 120g of protein.

that actually a bit more expensive, what is the cheapest a lb of beef costs? can't i go to a butcher and get it cheaper? whats the cheapest protein on earth????

Top Bottom