Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating every 3 hours ?

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]I am just wondering if I eat a meal at 8 am. Do I eat at 11 am or do I count the hours after I finished my meal, say 8:15-8:20? I am a little confused. I eat every 3 hrs 7/10/1 etc.. I am still big at the waist and even if it is clean for months on end. Belly. I am looking to cut and trim this summer to begin a serious journey. Oh, and do I eat 30 mins or 1 hr after post wkout shake?[/FONT]

when you eat is important, so is WHAT you eat. meal frequency is going to spike insulin levels all day, so no wonder you have a belly

it is time to stop this nonsense and eat sanely. i hate that term intermittent fasting btw, i prefer to call it SANE EATING. so eat in a 4-6 hour window and eat whole foods, no junk

You need to drop the shakes and eat less. You have a belly because you're eating too much for your metabolism and activity level.

[FONT=&quot]I am just wondering if I eat a meal at 8 am. Do I eat at 11 am or do I count the hours after I finished my meal, say 8:15-8:20? I am a little confused. I eat every 3 hrs 7/10/1 etc.. I am still big at the waist and even if it is clean for months on end. Belly. I am looking to cut and trim this summer to begin a serious journey. Oh, and do I eat 30 mins or 1 hr after post wkout shake?[/FONT]
Why the fuck are you eating every 3 hours? And why are you worried about timing it that way?

Top Bottom