Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is eating every 2 hours too often

SublimeZM said:
should i space it to 3 hours if possible or does it not really matter

It depends on your scheduel. If time permits, try out a 3 hour spacing, but no longer. 2-3 hours like everyone knows, is best. I like timing my meals ever 2.5 hours.

SublimeZM said:
why is 3 hours optimal, what happens if i do 2 hours
Gives you enough time to properly digest your food. I think you should eat when you feel hungry. If at two hours you are not hungry I would wait until the third hour.

FreakMonster said:
Gives you enough time to properly digest your food. I think you should eat when you feel hungry. If at two hours you are not hungry I would wait until the third hour.
what if im not hungry at 3? then i should forcefeed right...

so eat when im hungry between 2-3 hours if im ungry at 1 hour 30 min wait till 2 hours, if im not hungry at 3 eat anyway

is that good?

its a pain in the ass.. id say 4 huge meals, 2-3 small ones, a sack of nuts and some cheese and milk is a small meal to me :)

Sublime, it depends on how big and hard to digest your last meal was... there is really no difference between 2.5 and 3 hours, if you had small enough meals (as you should)... If you had a bomb, then you will need to wait up to 4 hours, since you will be piling new food on top of partially undigested food.

I think so, that shouldn't take much over 2.5 hours to leave your stomach towards greener pastures...

Top Bottom