Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating egg whites before bed

Bossneo

I work out at night and as soon as I get home , I shower and go to bed, I wonder if it's ok to replace my protein shake with egg whites for recovery, protein shakes fill me up too much for some reason and I feel uncomfortable going to bed with a full stomach, thank you.

I work out at night and as soon as I get home , I shower and go to bed, I wonder if it's ok to replace my protein shake with egg whites for recovery, protein shakes fill me up too much for some reason and I feel uncomfortable going to bed with a full stomach, thank you.

I have been eating egg whites pre bed for a very very long time and its extremely effective

protein shakes are dairy. and if they are concentrate they have lactose and poor quality ones have all kinds of awful shit in them. that is why you feel bloated before bed and that is NOT good

so yeah switch to egg whites, good choice

plus i think albumen is a slow digesting protein so staves off catabolic possibilities with sleep fasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah egg whites or whole eggs. I like to have 3-4 hard boiled eggs an hour or so before I go to bed.

Always real food over shakes. Shakes should only be used if you legitimately do not eat enough protein through your whole food diet. And honestly that isn't hard since you really only need a gram of protein per lb bodyweight anyways.

Top Bottom