Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating clean with small budget

Harold Harvey

Hi everyone, so I have been trying to lose weight but for some reason when it comes to pay for my groceries I find out I'm spending a lot more money than what I used to, any tips you can give me to save a little money and still have a clean diet? thank you

that actually makes sense in a lot of cases because junk food out of a box can be cheaper than a whole foods diet.

my advice is shop somewhere that has sales on groceries and buy what is IN SEASON in your area. example right now where i live organic apples are 1.99 a pound.. that is a damn good deal and means i can buy 6 apples for about $5.. same with veggies, right now swiss chard is $3 for a bushel and lettuce is 2.50 for a bushel.

Costco is a great store for certain foods. You can get frozen chicken there instead of fresh in a grocery store. Same with oatmeal, rice, eggs. Just watch the prices because not everything is cheaper in bulk.

Top Bottom