Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating bulls testicals to increase testosterone...What do yall bitches think of that!

J

JohnyJuice

I was doing some research on the origins of testosterone, and the first studies on it (before it could be synthesized) was done using people eating mashed bull nuts. It wss actually the first pissing contest ever studied. Men could not only gain weight quicker than before they were not, but they could also piss farther. I am gonna track down some mashed bull balls and eat them. Not only am i getting some test, ia m also saving money. A little juice that could be eaten as a meal also. 2 birds with one stone is what i'm thinking. :)

Steroids have shown to be transferable to humans from eating meat of animals that had been injected with esterfied anabolics... however, pure testosterone in bull's nuts would be in the form of suspension which is only active for hours... Testosterone in testicles is probably not bound to carrier proteins...

So, for this reason, I'd say it would be useless... And that sure as hell doesn't sound like a scientific controlled study :) I'm sure it was a placebo effect.

-Stew

Suspension would be absolutly right. Thats way you gotta eat some balls every day. I would eat a pound of anything if i thought it would make me grow! :eek:

Dude, if you've got the urge ta suck on a bull's nuts...don't try and justify it with some bodybuilding benefit...pretty soon you're gonna be talkin' like old Ranger...
"Test suppositories in the form of man-semen is the best method of absortion plus it's a whole lot more fun then injec...." etc...

:)

When I was 12 visiting some relatives in Colorado they gave me Rocky Mountain Oysters....... I thought they were really large oysters...lol At least they didn't taste bad, just like fried chicken...lol

I remember reading something years ago about how Arnold would eat the balls of mountain goats in Austria as a child and continued to do so during his younger bodybuilding days in Austria.

:D ... Ah Yesssssss.....Mountain Oysters and Goober's peas....the subtle life of a red-neck.....heh heh heh....fuck you Frackal...;)

Ranger

Top Bottom