Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating b4 Bedtime???

Bigdaddy_056

ok im having troubles eating b4 bedtime

i am trying to lose my little gut that i have and I wanna know when the last time i should eat b4 bed is??? couild anyone help me out with this??

also i dont eat that much during the day im 6'1 and i weigh about 193 lbs can anyone help me on how many cals i should be eating to lose weight ? any info would be sweet thanx!!!

Bigdaddy_056

I would recommend your last meal to be about no less then 1 hour before bedtime. To loose weight you can use the followning equation: weight x 12=BMR (basal metabolic rate)...then subtract 5-10% daily in order to achieve fat-loss.
As far as diet goes: 50%/40%/10% (protein/carbs/fat) is pretty adequate for fat-loss.
Take you BMR and divide it by 6 (meals), and you'll get the amount of calories you'll need to get a meal.

Mr.X:cool:

I aways eat before bed....when you sleeping is when your body is repairing itself. So a good protein with fat, little carb. There is a study that showed no significant difference in weight loss on individuals that ate late, verses those who did not eating late close to bed time.

Your major focus should be on TOTAL DAILY intakes at regular time intervals. However, being aware of insulin promoting foods and utilizing them earlier on the day, and sticking to food that do not invoke strong insulin responses later in the evening.

(I'll look for the articles)

Just to add to what the Agent said...your protein choice before bedtime should be one with a slow release into the bloodstream. The best choice would be some form of Caseinate instead of a fast acting compound such as Hydro Whey 520. Hope it helps.

Bigdaddy_056 said:
ok im having troubles eating b4 bedtime

i am trying to lose my little gut that i have and I wanna know when the last time i should eat b4 bed is??? couild anyone help me out with this??
Bigdaddy_056

It doesn't matter. There is nothing about sleep that will magically make you get fat from a meal. It is daily calorie balance that matters.

Have something that digests slowly -- beans and beef would be quite good.

Well I have talked to some Pro's and they have told me that almost all Pro bodybuilders will have their last meal at between 10 - 11 pm and then go to bed.

But at 3 - 4 am they get up and have another meal then go back to sleep again.

Then at 7 - 8 am they will get up again and have another meal and go back to bed again and this is when they are dieting for a contest.

I guess this way of eating is to try and prevent catabolism. If your body goes for too long without food it will go into a catabolic state in which it will increase cortisol levels and start stripping away your muscle.

Remember if you are using Clenbuterol and T3 like most pro bodybuilders do getting ready for a contest, it becomes even more important that you eat every 2 - 3 hours otherwise you will end up loosing more muscle than fat.

Going with what I've learned, It's not going to kill you at all, as long as you don't go over your daily caloric limit..If you do, then o well, add in another 10 minutes of cardio the next day, or eat a little less than the day before to make up for it.

Oh forgot to mention one other thing.

If you have a layer of fat around your waist (little gut as you put it) this is due to Cortisol, not Estrogen.

Why do you think your spare tyre is the hardest thing to loose when dieting?

Dieting and training hard increases cortisol levels which in turn makes your body hold on to fat around your waist.

Another reason why it is almost impossible for Natural bodybuilders to get ripped and be really big at the same time.

Why do you think Top bodybuilders use Aminogluthamide? Not only is it an anti-estrogen, but it is also an anti-cortisol drug.

Andreas Munzer was alledged to be using this drug at up to 2 grams per day!!!!! The recomended dose is 250 - 500 mg's per day. Now do you see why he was one of the most ripped bodybuilders ever.

However this drug was one of the things that was implicated in his death.

Now do you see why these guys can diet loose that spare tyre and end up with wash board abdominals.

Genetics, diet and hard training.........Bollocks.

More like the correct combination of drugs.

They train the same as any of the rest of us, ok they use heavier weights, but this is due to the use of powerful androgens etc.

I'll let you in on another little secret:

Most pro bodybuilders hate cardio and I know some who don't even bother doing any while getting ready for a contest. I've heard of others that only do 20 - 30 mins 2 - 3 times per week and this is while they are getting ready for a contest.

Don't believe all that bullshit in the magazines saying they do 1-2 hours twice per day, it is complete and utter lies.

Go figure.

Top Bottom