Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat more chipotle!

MattMcC

according to chipotlelovers.com a delicious order of 3 soft tacos (double chicken, black beans, mild salsa) from chipotle contains 77 grams of protein, 75 grams of carbs and only about 30 grams of fat with 893 calories! it puts muscle on me like no other, especially with a protien shake for the drink. i eat two orders a day=13.90 :qt:

"Chipotle" bro... it's a restaurant ; pretty much fast food but way healthier , its famous for burritos but they load those with rice, the soft tacos i described are a perfect ratio p::c::f. and they taste great, if you want less carbs... go with the burrito bol... no tortilla.

Don't have them around here.....wish they did, food sounds so good...

I know avocado is definently considered a very healthy fat, but at the same time, it is extra fat. burrito bols are awesome! especially with lettuce instead of rice, don't forget to get a free student drink if applicable. where are you guys from that dont know about chipotle? i know they mos def have them in the southwest US.

I miss Chipotle. They had them in Minnesota. It was right next to my fav. chinese place, LeeAn Chinn's.

Top Bottom