Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAT? EAT? EAT? New diet need help!

jcoux

Bros,
Need a little help with my diet... I recently had to add ALOT of cardio/endurance to my workout because I'm in the military and I'm going to a 6 month school/training which requires me to be a great swimmer and runner. I don't want to lose any weight I have and of course would still like to get bigger. A doctor that I know did the math for me and worked out a daily intake of calories for me... does this sound right?
Right now I'm at 205lbs
I swim a total of 4000 yards a week and run 24 miles a week. Plus work out mon-tues and thurs-fri, training for size
Calories total 4500
carbs 810g (60%)
protein 405g (30%)
fat 60g (10%)

Any input is much apprciated. Also, if someone was taking a 10 week cycle of test. eneth. 300mg wk
how should clomid be taken and when should it be started?

Calories total 4500
carbs 810g (60%)
protein 405g (30%)
fat 60g (10%)
Each gram of protein yields 4 calories of energy, carbohydrates yields 4 calories of energy, fat yields 9 calories of energy
so the math is totally wrong, recalculate it again

anyway, read my previous post about meal plans and recipes Click here

I wouldn't consider the usage of Testosterone or any other Steroids, start naturally till you reach your max. then start thinking of taking gear

Good luck

thanks for the input,
as for test... this is my 5th cycle. i've just never had the "perfect diet" for me.
thanks again and i'll check out the page...

jcoux

Top Bottom