Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters

protobe

How many here know that eating big gets big gains or how many think so ?? I think so I know when i eat more chicken and beef i notice a bigger appearance and recover faster. Now tons of protein help that too. So my question here is how many cal odo you consume a day and protein too

Pretty shitty that no one would answer your post....I probably take in 3,00 calories and 200g. of protein...never have counted, but I should....just too damn hard to find all the macros for all the veggies I eat.....

I aim for 200g protein, don't really count calories though. Anyone else think it can be hard sometimes to cram all that meat down, especially when you're not hungry?

Last edited:
i eat as much posiable pizza,pasta everyday weight gainer shake tuna all of that 5000+ cal lots of carbs from carbo force and xxl try those real good!!

260-280....eat more, gain more, cut, repeat....when I started I was at 220. My weight goes from a high of 280-296, and drop back down to about 5 pounds over start....

260-280 pounds,depending....eat more, gain more, cut, repeat....when I started I was at 220. My weight goes from a high of 280-296, and drop back down to about 5 pounds over start....sitting at 264 right now gonna start soon.:D

JKurz1 said:
and your results are???? CHUBBINESS?????

There are people that can remain reasonably lean while eating 3500-5000 cals a day, but they are metabolic freaks/hardgainers. If I was truly limited by genetics and was a hardgainer, I'd be eating like that as well out of necessity.

When bulking I do anywhere from 3000-4000 cals per day, with about a 40/30/30 (p/c/f) breakdown.

Top Bottom