Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
beefybull said:
There are people that can remain reasonably lean while eating 3500-5000 cals a day, but they are metabolic freaks/hardgainers. If I was truly limited by genetics and was a hardgainer, I'd be eating like that as well out of necessity.

I use to be like that. Until I turned 25 I could eat 5000 plus calories a day and was about 7% bodyfat. but toook forever to make gains...things are changing now...makin good gains and eating big still but around 4000 cals a day

mm this morning had a 50 g/ protein mixed w/ creatin (both ON) also had a pb and apple butter sandwich on whole wheat, then had chicken on whole wheat w/ mayo, and a protein bar, then had a 50 g protein shake, then had 2 steak burgers on whole wheat and a chicken breast w/ some green beans and red skined potatoes, then had a 50g protein shake w/ a whole bunch of peanuts

as for the fat and carbs i have no idea but for the protein im guessing about 300 g 300g 90g so about 3210 and damnt im loosing weight need to up it to about 5000

robph said:
i eat as much posiable pizza,pasta everyday weight gainer shake tuna all of that 5000+ cal lots of carbs from carbo force and xxl try those real good!!

id look so fat if i ate like that.

Powerlifting57 said:
mm this morning had a 50 g/ protein mixed w/ creatin (both ON) also had a pb and apple butter sandwich on whole wheat, then had chicken on whole wheat w/ mayo, and a protein bar, then had a 50 g protein shake, then had 2 steak burgers on whole wheat and a chicken breast w/ some green beans and red skined potatoes, then had a 50g protein shake w/ a whole bunch of peanuts

as for the fat and carbs i have no idea but for the protein im guessing about 300 g 300g 90g so about 3210 and damnt im loosing weight need to up it to about 5000
ummmm..let's see a pic.

i eat upward of 5,000 calories a day. i get flammed on here but i could eat anything i wanted and still not get fat.... idk im naturally gifted with a 6 pack ;)

Its All Genetics said:
i eat upward of 5,000 calories a day. i get flammed on here but i could eat anything i wanted and still not get fat.... idk im naturally gifted with a 6 pack ;)

fuck you!!!!!!! j/k ;)

protobe said:
How many here know that eating big gets big gains or how many think so ?? I think so I know when i eat more chicken and beef i notice a bigger appearance and recover faster. Now tons of protein help that too. So my question here is how many cal odo you consume a day and protein too

I was looking at the poll it is not right.
You can get 200- 250g of protein on a 2000 cal diet. Believe me, alot of people replace food with shakes on here in an attempt to reduce calories and out of ignorance

beefybull said:
There are people that can remain reasonably lean while eating 3500-5000 cals a day, but they are metabolic freaks/hardgainers. If I was truly limited by genetics and was a hardgainer, I'd be eating like that as well out of necessity.

Does glutamine pepties or albuterol slow your muscle loss?
methoxy is also a cortisol blocker...

wayneboard1 said:
LMAO....man they would have to cut a hole in my house and remove my dead body with a forklift if I ate that way. I sure wish I could though! I have that horrible condition where I can gain weight on 900 calories of pure protien a day and thats it! On the flip side I can gain LMM just by thinking about it. Damm endomorphic body I hate thee!!!

lol

Top Bottom