Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
protobe said:
How many here know that eating big gets big gains or how many think so ?? I think so I know when i eat more chicken and beef i notice a bigger appearance and recover faster. Now tons of protein help that too. So my question here is how many cal odo you consume a day and protein too

i eat about 5000 cal. and atleast 250-300 grams of protien

I don't count calories. But take 300g+ proten per day. (Bodyweight about 225lbs)
Last week I thought I'd give it a shot to try for 400g protein a day for just 1 week, felt great - this week I look "fuller" and found that while taking in 400g I wasn't sore at all. going back to about 300g I feel hungry all the time. Think I'll make it part of my cycle plan to hit 400g/day

In a bulking phase, about 4500 cals and about 350 g's of protein. I always end up with a bit of a belly. I usually end up 3-5 lbs heavier than when I started, though and gain some strength.

protobe said:
How many here know that eating big gets big gains or how many think so ?? I think so I know when i eat more chicken and beef i notice a bigger appearance and recover faster. Now tons of protein help that too. So my question here is how many cal odo you consume a day and protein too

Calories: 1700-2000
Protein: 160 (I weigh 126 lbs)

It took awhile for me to trust the idea that a larger amount of calories wouldn't make me fat even though I'm a cardio queen and lift heavy.

I used to limit myself to about 1500 calories. At the end of the day I would get so hungry that I'd binge on anything and everything. 2000 cals of healthy food has allowed me to stay full right up until the end of the day without the urges to binge on crap.

hi am new here just wondering if i'm doin my bulking phase right i'm 5ft 10 19yr old 13 stone i consume about 4300 cal,660carbs,150gpro and about 123g fat a day does that sound ok?

protobe said:

You use your weight in lbs as a guideline.. for maintaining have 1g per 1lb of bodyweight.. for growing you could have up2 1.5g - 2g per 1lb of bodyweight. But remember your body can only synthesis 30g-40g of protein per meal.. best eating every two hours. if you start smelling of urine.. your body isnt sysnthesising the protein.

JKurz1 said:
and your results are???? CHUBBINESS?????

LMAO....man they would have to cut a hole in my house and remove my dead body with a forklift if I ate that way. I sure wish I could though! I have that horrible condition where I can gain weight on 900 calories of pure protien a day and thats it! On the flip side I can gain LMM just by thinking about it. Damm endomorphic body I hate thee!!!

Top Bottom