Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
JKurz1 said:
That , my new friend, is what is EXACTLY holding me back.........I'm sitting at 7-8% bf and trying to bulk hard, but I'm so scared to lose them abs.....such a flippn mind game..........what does your diet look like? Stats?

JKurz1, judging by your posts I think you have what I like to call "Calculated Anorexia".

Don't be afraid brotha, its all part of it u should know that

JKurz1 said:
That , my new friend, is what is EXACTLY holding me back.........I'm sitting at 7-8% bf and trying to bulk hard, but I'm so scared to lose them abs.....such a flippn mind game..........what does your diet look like? Stats?

JKurz1 said:
you are just shooting yourself in the foot bro....trust me, I did it (underate) for 2 years...........finally learn that food is the most anabolic means out there.........well, didn't just LEARN it, I applied it..............

put on some weight then

I stay around 1800-2000 cal/180-200 grm .Noticed as I get older it takes less of everything. Currently 45 @ 215 lbs. 12% BF .

JKurz1 said:
most of your posts are idiotic..........great work!

You claim to be this fucking nutrition guru and all this shit...yet ALL of your posts are ridiculous JKURZ1..."I can't gain weight why"?, "I do cardio 7 days a week and can't stop, help!" "My liver is about to give out, what should i cram into my next cycle" You're guilty of all those :rainbow: posts bro. Get back to your CPA shit and give up BBing, it is NOT rocket science which you are so hard trying to make it! :rose:

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
put on some weight then

"That , my new friend, is what is EXACTLY holding me back.........I'm sitting at 7-8% bf and trying to bulk hard, but I'm so scared to lose them abs.....such a flippn mind game..........what does your diet look like? Stats?"

another :rainbow: one

Top Bottom