Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
Hahah...that's Lee Priest bro...I wish I could get that big again........7%, actualy 6.5 with the calipers today........look nothing like him.

Longhorn85 said:
Really? Is that you in your av? I am 6'1" and 220 and I look skinnier than you, I think. You don't look skinny at all.

truesoldier, if you were eating 8-10 MRE's a day I'll bet you ran out of friggin' toilet paper, and your 1SG must have been going crazy wondering why you kept running out of Class 1!

Nah, use the one piece of paper scoop and wipe!!! LOL but on the real, I just always used the baby wipe thing in the MRE and the little napkin paper when I couldnt get my hand on TP!!! But yea I was shitin like a fuckin horse all the time!!! but that was when I was on some crazy ass hilltop all by ourselves so I would just find a nice secluded area and do the ol "pop and squat routine"

My range is 4000 cals, when i started , i came to a point where bloat started to be a problem, so what i did was cut back on the simple sugars(anything that has this in it) and my carbs was only complex midday through the night and this solved the bloat problem where i was able to consume the rest of my meals with no problem

Maybe I'm from another planet, but I can eat +5000 calories a day while bulking and not gain more than 2lbs a week tops and I'm 5'8 1/2", 210lbs at prolly 17-18% BF.

Obviously I don't consider my metabolism real fast as I'm not lean nor thin boned, but my metabolism seems to go into hyperdrive when I lift.

I Aim for 350-400 grams protein a day.

Of course I'm not concerned with abs or carrying extra bodyfat. When I'm +250-260lbs and can bench over 400-450, squat over 750 and deadlift over 700, then I'll consider dieting for some abs. I'd rather be real big and real strong and a little chubby than small to medium with a 6 pack. Once I've got the size and strength, than I'll cut the fat and voila, pimp juice.

Everyone's got their own method. :chomp:

When you're undisciplined, you pay for it. I always sigh when I hear people say "eat everything in sight" when bulking. I mean common, saying "I'll gain some extra fat anyway" is just a lame excuse for eating 500 cals over what you really need to grow. Get enough protein in your system, eat quality carbs and fat, and I guarantee you can grow with very minimal fat gains. I've maintained sub- 9% BF during my bulking cycle because I was disciplined as hell. Last year, I just ate everything in sight - milk, kraft dinner, fatty beef... hell barely any junk food at all, and I ballooned to 15% BF. At least the sight of my abs dissapearing is enough motivation to eat well.

I'm hitting about 300 p a day /250 carb / and 90 fat. I'm 5'6 and 185 @10%. I can't eat much more though - but I'm paying the price b/c I've not gained an lb in 4.5 months!!!!

Top Bottom