Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
I dont have a clue how many calories I eat a day, but I try to eat 3 solid meals and drink a total of 5 servings of shakes a day, so what ever that equals out to hoepfully around 3500 cals and 250-300g Protein...

when I was in Kosovo, I was on top of a mountain for a couple of weeks with nothing buy my equipment and boxes of MRE's. there were a couple of days where I ate anywhere form 8 to 10 MRE's in a day, and they are about 1200 to 1600 calories apiece...I was doin the Kimchee squat alot!!!!!

meal ready to eat...US military rations. Very crappy nutritional profile from a bodybuilding perspective and always comes with hot sauce to cover up the crappy taste.

JavaGuru said:
meal ready to eat...US military rations. Very crappy nutritional profile from a bodybuilding perspective and always comes with hot sauce to cover up the crappy taste.

ACtually Bro, I dont know when you ate an MRE last, but they have gotten alot better, I have aten them for about 6 years now, so I might be numb to them...but, they actually ahve some pretty healthy ones, where you can get a pretty good meal out of. but the tobasco sauce is true for most people, but I dont like it either, so lifes a bitch

They have gotten better over the years. I rememeber when I was in basic training in 1989 there was an MRE called "dehydrated beef patty", nasty. Nutritionally they are fine from a general population standpoint but certainly not bodybuilding standpoint. They are 1300 Kcal and 15% protein, even with three a day I always lost 10lbs-15lbs every time we went to the field.

JavaGuru said:
They have gotten better over the years. I rememeber when I was in basic training in 1989 there was an MRE called "dehydrated beef patty", nasty. Nutritionally they are fine from a general population standpoint but certainly not bodybuilding standpoint. They are 1300 Kcal and 15% protein, even with three a day I always lost 10lbs-15lbs every time we went to the field.

yea I didnt really like them as much when I first joined, but that was just 6 years ago, now they are a little better when it comes down to healthy, but if you are smart when you eat them, and pick and choose what you eat out of each one, you can make a meal that is worth eating. But in no way am I saying that they are a good replacement for a real meal...but out here, I dont know if I ever get a real meal...lol

6'2, 195, 7%...........28yo...bench 315 for 2-3 (used to be 365, when I was 225), squat 405 (weak), deads never go above 315 for reps......nothing special, always learning!

JKurz1 said:
6'2, 195, 7%...........28yo...bench 315 for 2-3 (used to be 365, when I was 225), squat 405 (weak), deads never go above 315 for reps......nothing special, always learning!

Really? Is that you in your av? I am 6'1" and 220 and I look skinnier than you, I think. You don't look skinny at all.

truesoldier, if you were eating 8-10 MRE's a day I'll bet you ran out of friggin' toilet paper, and your 1SG must have been going crazy wondering why you kept running out of Class 1!

Top Bottom