Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
I would also like to see how 5200 calories looks like on a menu. Can one of you high enders describe a normal day?

I have an extremly high metabolism... so I have to eat very big for gains... I am on a mass building diet right now (working very nice) and it consists of approx 3,500 cal and 235+g of protien. It kills me sometimes though, cause the bigger you get, the more fuel you need...... for reg dieting though, I average at about 2,500 and 240g.
I keep an annoying (but useful) daily cal/protien count journal on a tiny pocket sized spiral notepad.... keeps me on track!

right now Im anywhere from 200-250(high end if I get real hungry) and about 2500-2800 cals,trying to keep it clean and not add fat while bulking

jkurz do you eat 200g prot and bulk? or are you cutting? just curious as to what other guys are doing since I can bulk great with the 200-250 range

7:00AM = 4 scrambled eggs
2-3 hardboiled eggwhites
10-12 Oz Yogurt
1-2 cups oatmeal

9:30AM = 44 Gram Protein Shake

11:30-12:30 = 1 chicken breast and 2 drumsticks
1/4 thick slice of roast beef
1-2 cups rice
salad (olives,mushrooms,fat free ranch, croutons)

3:00PM = 44 Gram Protein Shake

5:30PM = 8 Oz steak
5 Hot wings
A bunch of shrimp
some kind of pasta
8:30PM = either a couple tablespoons peanut butter or 32 Gram protein bar :sick:

I can't always maintain eating that much food but thats about an average day for me. Always chicken/beef/turkey or fish for lunch and dinner meals, 1 carb source, and usually try and throw some veggies in there. I just started lifting for mass about 6 months ago too and the first 4 months I gained about
5-6 Lbs with a terrible diet. In the last 2 months I have gained 15 Lbs from eating this way and almost no fat. I can still see my abs and I have no gut. Eating fucking rocks!!! I admit though at time its hard as fuck to keep choking down all that food every single day ughh

Ohh yeah and I am 6"1 193-95 Lbs and have always been a hardgainer skinny ass weenie!! and I still am!! :worried: Hoping to remedy that step by step though.

I eat anywhere from 2300-10000 calories per day..... when i eat 10,000 its my normal diet plus 3lbs of raw almonds (costco)

my shits look like almond joy bars for a 2 days after that though....

OXANDRIN said:
I eat anywhere from 2300-10000 calories per day..... when i eat 10,000 its my normal diet plus 3lbs of raw almonds (costco)

my shits look like almond joy bars for a 2 days after that though....
that a joke???

Top Bottom