Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
glad I can post again...

Anyway I totally believe the folks that say they eat 5k calories and don't gain weight. This is what a hard gainer is all about. But I don't believe eating more food is the solution

1. block cortisol as best as you can
2. take anti-catabolic sups
3. slow your activities down

If your working in a warehouse w/100 degree weather and working out 5,6,7 times a week then will contribute to you being a hard gainer. Also drinking more fluids may help

jkurz1 I like your reasoning. I personally am eating real clean for two years straight now and im not having issues.

5:00am Breakfast:7 whites 1 yoke scrambled with PAM, small bowl oatmeal with mushed banana cinamon splenda, 1 apple, 1 large dollup of lowfat cottage cheese, large glass of ice green tea or water, supplements. ~TRAINING 6:30am~ 2hrs 30 min. Recovery Shake (SAN myodrive) 9:30am One or two big tumblers H20 12:00pm Lunch Large helping of tuna salad with smart beat and dijon on a bed of butter lettus, 1 hard boild egg cold, dolup lowfatt cottage cheese. Green Tea cold. supplements and more H20. 4:0mpm Shake (IDS Smart Gainer) 6:30pm Dinner Chicken Breast or Sirloin on the BBQ, 1 large Sweet potatoe, large salad with fresh tomatoe usually limestone or butter lettus, fat free dressings, snap feas cold, mineral water, or bottled H20 like before. 8:00pm supplements and a 1g fat- sugar free clondyke bar (sanity snack) 9:30 myodrive or smart gainer shake. 10pm ZMA, GABA, Estro Supress sleep then all over again. Mon-Sat

I make a huge double turkey burger that is about 90g of protein and I eat 2 of them a day. Then I eat normal pretty much.

i eat generally between 150-200 grams of protein a day but i dun count the calories.. find it too hard to do so

With just my weight gainer shake alone I get 2000+calories and 150 grams of protein. I weigh 175 right now from 130 several months ago.

Top Bottom