Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Thought I would be the first to say thanks for the latest of the greatest. When I decide to be hardcore, I'll definetly give this a shot.

BeefyBull said:

Yeah that would be great! :)

It takes 1 min to sign up and the site has a copyright on the article for they sponsored it, so sign on up folks :)

AND it's FREE! :)

Mr.X

So if one would choose not to use any anabolics(maybe only Clenbuterol 2 weeks and EC for 2 weeks), would that mean one could not drop the amount of fat in that time, without loosing muscle..? It might go right? But it seems like one would have to change the diet, maybe take a bigger protein meal before bedtime?

I think the diet looks interesting. But there must be a "close one" for those who do not want to use the anabolics. What would you suggest Mr. X, more calories? Less cardio? Other ratios?

Alfons said:
So if one would choose not to use any anabolics(maybe only Clenbuterol 2 weeks and EC for 2 weeks), would that mean one could not drop the amount of fat in that time, without loosing muscle..? It might go right? But it seems like one would have to change the diet, maybe take a bigger protein meal before bedtime?

I think the diet looks interesting. But there must be a "close one" for those who do not want to use the anabolics. What would you suggest Mr. X, more calories? Less cardio? Other ratios?

It's impossible to do this type of diet, with such a deficit w/o AS and thyroid, peroid. Such a caloric deficit is rarely seen, and these levels will surely lower thyroid to such a level that fat-loss will be non-existant. Also, cortisol levels will be out of control. Neither Clen nor ECA will help the problem.

The only way to do something like this naturally is just to take a 20%deficit from your BMR (weightx12) which is just a basic diet, not like FF.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:

It's impossible to do this type of diet, with such a deficit w/o AS and thyroid, peroid. Such a caloric deficit is rarely seen, and these levels will surely lower thyroid to such a level that fat-loss will be non-existant. Also, cortisol levels will be out of control. Neither Clen nor ECA will help the problem.

The only way to do something like this naturally is just to take a 20%deficit from your BMR (weightx12) which is just a basic diet, not like FF.

Mr.X

Great article...

What about using one of the 1-test products and T2 for this instead of steriods and T3? Would this work somewhat?

Top Bottom