Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Mr.X said:

Not true at all....Imagine the amount of fat-loss possible first, then imagine a typical CKD where the same stands true as fat-fast (starvation). Now, you can taper off CKD just as you can taper off FF, bring serotonin levels back up and increase r-ala, p-seven intake and you should be fine - with a good amount of fiber daily.

Mr.X

Well I would hope so for my sake. I am doing this now and I am on day 4.

After the 4 weeks is up, I am switching to a low carb, small meal diet for 3 weeks. Basically diet will consist of only low gi carbs (wild rice etc) and protein and good fats.

So after the 4 weeks, a sample meal would be:

1 chicken breast
1 cup wild rice
1 cup broccoli

can someone send me the excel file or something...? when i tried to login i actually put my real age and it says that they can't register anyone under 18, i tried to register again with a different age but i got the same error message...

HI folks Im new to this board so Hello to all. Im away to come off a bulking cycle in a month and am interested in this ckd diet, I had a look at massmonsters for the thread but couldnt find it. Maybe Im just looking in the wrong place or maybe its not there?

Mr. X, would this diet be beneficial for someone with 20% bodyfat? Or is this diet good only if you are around 10%?

Reactions: Cut
need2Bbig said:
Mr. X, would this diet be beneficial for someone with 20% bodyfat? Or is this diet good only if you are around 10%?

I would suggest you try it when you're a bit lower then 10, maybe at 15.

Mr.X

Top Bottom