Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

The sheet is great. I have an issue of concern, i feel the need to express. I will give you some background that you need to know.

Im 35/M/Natural started the Atkins diet(no carb up day). So iv been in ketosis for allmost 2 months. When i started i was 235 lbs. Benching 135, squating 135(hvnt worked out in about 10 years)

Iv been in ketosis now for 2 months. im benching 245 for reps, squatting 275 for reps and im at 205 lbs.(all unasisted and full debth)

If muscles cant grow when we are in a constant state of ketosis, please explain the increase in poundage im able to lift.

Re: NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! by: Mr.X

Mr.X said:
The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!

ARE YOU READY TO BE HARDCORE?! here is what I've been working on for you hardcore folks......

The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!...click here
Mr.X

I just read through your article over at massmonsters. I had question regarding your AS recommendations adn T-3. Why winny and anavar together? That's a lot of 17AA IMO. I was thinking of something like this:

Tren/Prop 75/100mg's Eod
D-bol - 50mg's ED ( D-bol raises dopamine levels, which aide in fat burning).

Also , I'm not a big fan of T-3. Is this highly recommended for this diet?

Thanks...

Juice

Last edited:
Re: Re: NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! by: Mr.X

Juice Authority said:

I just read through your article over at massmonsters. I had question regarding your AS recommendations adn T-3. Why winny and anavar together? That's a lot of 17AA IMO. I was thinking of something like this:

Tren/Prop 75/100mg's Eod
D-bol - 50mg's ED ( D-bol raises dopamine levels, which aide in fat burning).

Also , I'm not a big fan of T-3. Is this highly recommended for this diet?

Thanks...

Juice

To answer your t3 question, your thyroid levels will be extremly low on this diet. You are wasting your time without the t3.

Reactions: Cut
IMO, you are wasting your time period. imaging the fat rebound once youre off the diet and T3

DepressiveJuice said:
IMO, you are wasting your time period. imaging the fat rebound once youre off the diet and T3

Not true at all....Imagine the amount of fat-loss possible first, then imagine a typical CKD where the same stands true as fat-fast (starvation). Now, you can taper off CKD just as you can taper off FF, bring serotonin levels back up and increase r-ala, p-seven intake and you should be fine - with a good amount of fiber daily.

Mr.X

Top Bottom