Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

so what about this diet if I dont want to do any Cycles of Test, or any hormone stuff? would it still be effective if I just used Glutamine, Proteins, Flax Oils, Omega Oils? or do you need all the supplements for the fat loss claims to be about right? Im just a little scared about starting any anabolic stuff.

mrX what about after the diet? how are you supposed to pick up your thryoid back up to prevent a rebound?

Great work ! ! ! Im starting a keto in May and cant wait , this sheet makes it idiot proof

I have on equestion

every time you lose weight do you change the numbers on a week to week basis or do you just stick with the same base wait from week 1

and how many weeks can you run this if you had some help from some test

thanks

Ive been trying to download this program, and I registered at massmonsters. But I dont have excel. Im not too computer literate. If any of you bros can help me out, and find out the breakdown for 185lbs it would help out a lot. Ill send you Karma or whatever. -thanks:D

Top Bottom