Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Mr.X said:
Also would 1 meal a day(breakfast) of 4 eggs 1/4 cup cheese and 4 strips of bacon be a problem??
that's fine, as long as you come out w/ the right ratios you're fine

I lookes at the numbers for P & F and they seem to me to work.

BTW _ I am on day 3- But will try to keep my routine normal besides diet- 3 workouts per week, cardio ED fo 30 minutes in AM. And doing 30 minutes on the afternoons I do not lift.

PS- I dreamt of chocolate cake last nifgt- not a good sign-
choc dreaming is no good lol

Mr.X

I re-ran the numbers- and it looks like this

1 egg 1 strip ob bacon 15g of cheese and 1 tsp(not tbsp) of oil ( iused flax, but olive would taste better)

it works out to 244 cal, 21g F and 18 g P

good for 1 - 2 meals but not quite the cal for all 5 but you could adjust.

This should helpp with hunger pains as you will be digesting food (protein in powders ie shakes are pre-digested and leave you hungry)

also- the diet is for 28 days and the t3 is for 45 days. im assuming this is because you are not suppose to take lower doses at the end of the diet?

DepressiveJuice said:
dont you think that the supps are a bit of an overkill? since there are no carbs- why would you want arimidex? and IMO 75mg fina/ed would be just as beneficial, not to mention cheaper. i can see why you need t3 and the fatburners of course. creatine- why? im assuming you are talking about the one w/o any sugars. vitamin c and multi vits and potassium (if i remember correctly, potassium helps prevent the lerthagy that comes from not eating carbs?) are reasonable. but why vit E, calcium and magnesium?

No, the supplements are NOT overkill. Taking in armidex has NOTHING to do w/ carbs. W/o T3 the diet is a waste of time, after a few days your thyroid levels will drop and you'll be wasting your time; thus, the T3. Creatine to help the muscle fullness, where creatine is still absorbed through the lower intestine. ALL the vitamins and minerals and anti-oxidants are beneficial because of such a limited regiment. And, potassium doesn't prevent any lethargy.

NYC, you can get it at www.anabolicfitness.com

Mr.X

Cornholio said:
Actually - Im gonna try ther FF diet.....but I would still klike the numbers on ther ckd for 225 and 140 for future

Began on Jan 10.......typical 45/30/25 split on the Protein/Fat/Carbs - 11 cals per pound.....cardio ED for 400 cals per day

233 at 12.8%
225 at 10.2%

.....carbing up every 5th day.

can somebody do this for 255 lbs please? i dont have exel, only excel viewer, could somebody give me a link to download excel?

thanks

YES! Finally a diet I like lol

Protein shakes and flax oil - couldn't be simpler!

I'm strarting right now as a matter of fact.

Fina - check, T3 - check, winny - check, femara - check, NYC - check, CLA - check, R-ALA - check....I'm set.

Can I run some test (500mgs of sus a week) with this or would that be a waste?

thanks,

nik

btw eating egg whites is easy - just pour liquid egg whites in skillet and make an omelet with some seasoning.

so has anyone tried this diet? how is it working for you?

Top Bottom