Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

MR X can you alternate weeks of clen and Beta3/ Bromo, or possibly run bromo throughout and alternate just the clen and Beta3(octopamine).

I am very sensative to prolactin/progesterone

HUGHJORGEN said:
MR X can you alternate weeks of clen and Beta3/ Bromo, or possibly run bromo throughout and alternate just the clen and Beta3(octopamine).

I am very sensative to prolactin/progesterone

I would just drop the clen and run the bromo throughout if you have such bad prolactin/prog problems.

Mr.X

im going on a dnp cycle in about 5 weeks. I'll run this diet with it . It should really be insane. I might need to add some fruit here and there because i will be on dnp.

will keep you all posted when i start

Diesel3d said:
im going on a dnp cycle in about 5 weeks. I'll run this diet with it . It should really be insane. I might need to add some fruit here and there because i will be on dnp.

will keep you all posted when i start

If you run DNP w/ it, you need to switch the fat intake to carb intake, making the diet a protein/carb diet.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:

I would just drop the clen and run the bromo throughout if you have such bad prolactin/prog problems.

Mr.X

OK doin that.

Also would 1 meal a day(breakfast) of 4 eggs 1/4 cup cheese and 4 strips of bacon be a problem??

I lookes at the numbers for P & F and they seem to me to work.

BTW _ I am on day 3- But will try to keep my routine normal besides diet- 3 workouts per week, cardio ED fo 30 minutes in AM. And doing 30 minutes on the afternoons I do not lift.

PS- I dreamt of chocolate cake last nifgt- not a good sign- LMAO~~

Also would 1 meal a day(breakfast) of 4 eggs 1/4 cup cheese and 4 strips of bacon be a problem??
that's fine, as long as you come out w/ the right ratios you're fine

I lookes at the numbers for P & F and they seem to me to work.

BTW _ I am on day 3- But will try to keep my routine normal besides diet- 3 workouts per week, cardio ED fo 30 minutes in AM. And doing 30 minutes on the afternoons I do not lift.

PS- I dreamt of chocolate cake last nifgt- not a good sign-
choc dreaming is no good lol

Mr.X

dont you think that the supps are a bit of an overkill? since there are no carbs- why would you want arimidex? and IMO 75mg fina/ed would be just as beneficial, not to mention cheaper. i can see why you need t3 and the fatburners of course. creatine- why? im assuming you are talking about the one w/o any sugars. vitamin c and multi vits and potassium (if i remember correctly, potassium helps prevent the lerthagy that comes from not eating carbs?) are reasonable. but why vit E, calcium and magnesium?

Top Bottom