Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

CytoMel said:

Great article...

What about using one of the 1-test products and T2 for this instead of steriods and T3? Would this work somewhat?

Pro-H are largely a waste of money, so is T2, no real concrete research on human subjects. I would highly suggest AS + T3, otherwise the risk is too high- catabolic wise.

Mr.X

Chuck Diesel said:
Mr.X, you are the man. I can't thank you enough for all of the time and effort that you put into helping us all out. When is your first book being released, and what is it titled? I will buy the first copy.

Chuck Diesel,

I'm not sure of the title, but it will have all the diets you can imagine w/ worksheets like the ones I provides (more detail of course). Just an FYI, the release date is 1-2years, so it's not that soon :)

thank you for all your support :)

Mr.X

velvett said:
I can't for the book......

Oh and I WANT TO HAVE MINE SIGNED!

:)

Thanks Velvett, I promise yours will be signed, even if I have to electronically sign it lol :)

I thank you for the support :)

Mr.X

Excell has died on my computer...can anyone download the sheet, scan it and email it to me.....or scan and post it?

Top Bottom