Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr.X

Re: EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET...by: Mr.X

Ya... it's all changed... does someone have a copy?

Re: NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! by: Mr.X

does anybody have an active link if so please post,how about the shift diet too all the links dont work if you have a copy cuold you please post thanks

Mr. X

What do these numbers mean??

Day BMR Cal/day Fat Grams Protein Grams Carb Grams
1 2280 215 86 Less Than 20 Grams
2 2160 180 135 Less Than 20 Grams
3 2040 147 178 Less Than 20 Grams
4 2400 187 180 Less Than 20 Grams
5 2160 168 162 Less Than 20 Grams
6 2040 147 178 Less Than 20 Grams
(Carb Up) 7 3120 35 156 546

I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with these and what is supposed to happen if I stick to the numbers once I find out wht they mean ;) thanks

This chart gives you a way to plan your daily meals.

The first number is the total calories you should be intaking. Following that are the number of grams you should be eating of:

Fat
Protein
Carbs.

On this type of diet, you are looking for a 65/30/5 breakdown on those areas. CKD is a diet that allows you 6 days of low (I mean really low) carbs, with a single day to carb up to allow the muscles to regain it's glyco, for the next week.

The question I have is, does this spreadsheet program aim to lose weight for the individual? Would it be possible for Mr X to tweek the spreadsheet to show the values for someone wanting to bulk on this diet?

It seems low for me (240 lbs) to be eating less than 3000 cals a day during a bulding cycle.

Thanks.

Re: EASY TO USE CKD WORKSHEET & NEW DIET: The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet! ...by: Mr

Bump

Top Bottom