Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASY- High Protein-Low carb recipes

Vix, you warm me like old armagnac in front of a crackling fire....

Last edited:
vixenbabe said:
Coconut Curry Sauce:

* Makes about 1 1/2 cups- each 1/4 cup serving: 2 grams protein- trace of carbs*

SERVE THIS WITH GRILLED OR BAKED FISH, SHRIMP, CHICKEN OR RICE!

1 T. Unsalted butter
1 1/2 Curry powder
2 minced garlic cloves
2 t. FRESH minced ginger
1/4 t. ground cardamon
1 t. mustard seeds
3/4 Cup all dairy-heavy cream
1/2 Cup coconut milk
1 T. Shredded unsweetned coconut
1 T. fresh cilantro
2 T. minced fresh mint
Ground black pepper to taste

In a med. saucepan, melt butter over med-high heat. When butter is hot and bubbly, add curry, garlic,ginger,cardamom and mustard seeds. Reduce heat to low and sautee 2-3 minutes, until mustard seeds begin to pop.

Add cream, coconut milk, cilantro, mint and black pepper. Mix well with a spoon. Simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring until thick and well mixed.

GOD BLESS YOU DARLING! i am going to hit you with K every time i see you post! hahaha. I have been looking how to make this forever now. I had this on a seafood dish when I was in Guatemala. It was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life. Except I thought that it had lime in it? Coconut curry lime or something. Maybe I will add some in.

Thank you so much!
Mavy

Cheesy Eggs

Makes 2 servings: 25 grams protein- 3 grams carbs

4 Eggs
3 oz. cream cheese-cut into 1/2 cubes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBS. unsalted butter
1 minced garlic clove
Ground pepper to taste

In a small bowl, beat eggs with cream cheese cubes,Parmesan cheese and black pepper. Set aside.

In a med. nonstick skillet, melt butter over med.-high heat. When butter is hot and bubbly, add garlic and saute about 1/2 a minute. Pour egg/cheese mixture into skillet.Stir and fold gently until cream cheese and eggs are cooked to your liking.

ENJOY!

Mustard Chicken

59 grams portein 8 grams carbs

2 lBS. Boneless chicky breasts
1 1/2 Cups fresh or dried bread crumbs
1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
2 minced garlic cloves
2 TBS. fresh herbs( rosemary,thyme,parsley)
Black pepper to taste
3 TBS. Dijon mustard
1 TBS. Fresh lime juice

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry w/ paper towel. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs,Parmesan cheese,garlic,herbs and black pepper. Set aside.

Combine mustard and lime juice and spread on both sides of chicken. Coat chicken with the bread crumbs,cheese and herb mixture. Arrange on a well greased baking pan.Bake until tender, about 30 minutes to 45 minutes.

ENJOY!

Simple Lemon Roasted Chicken

Makes 6 servings - ea. SVG. 56 G'S PROTEIN Trace carbs

1 6 lb roasting chicken
2 crushed garlic cloves
jiuce of 1 lemon
1 sliced lemon
6 sprigs fresh rosemary
6 sprigs fresh parsley
black pepper to taste

Heat oven to 450 Rinse chicky under cold water,remove giblets,pat dry. Rub outside of chicken with 1 crushed garlic and lemon juice. Fill cavity with remain. ingred.,lemon slices,roasemary,parsley,and black pepper.

Arrange chicken, brest side up,on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes,or til tender. Baste with pan juices.Allow chicken to rest 10-15 minutes.

ENJOY!

Makes 4 serving- Each svg. 42 grams of Protein- trace of carbs

Blackened Cajun Fish

4 - 6 oz. fish fillets( catfish,salmon,tuna, etc)
1 TBS. Cajun spice (recipe below)
4 TBS. Unsalted butter
1 TBS. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lemon,cut into wedges,for garnish

Cajun Spice:

1 tsp.garlic powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. white pepper
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper

Rinse fish under cold water, pat dry. Rub spice mix on both sided of fish fillets.

In aheavy skillet,heat butter and olive oil over high heat. When pan is HOT, add fish and cook 2-3 minutes per side. Spices will be dark and fish will be opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Serve w/ lemon wedges.

ENJOY!

Makes 2 servings- each svg. 23 grams protein- trace of carbs

My mom use to make this..I LOVE 'EM

Western Omelets

4 eggs
2 TBS. All dairy heavy cream
Fresh pepper to taste
FILLING:
2TBS. Unsalted butter
3 TBS. Diced Onions
1/2 diced green pepper
1/2 cup diced nitrate free ham

In a med. bowl, using a fork, whisk eggs, cream and blk pepper. Set aside.

In a non stick skillet, melt butter over med. heat. When butter is hot and bubbly,add onion and bell pepper. Cook til soft..Add ham and cook 2 more minutes.

Reduce heat to med., add egg mixture and cook.Continue to cook til eggs are set and the bottom is lighly brown.

ENJOY!

Top Bottom