Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the dukan diet

Kimanisdj

has anyone been on this diet? is it appropriate for obese females? according to mi weight-height chart I need to lose about 67 pounds, I really some guidance on dieting and training and this diet was recommended to me.

That dukan diet is full of crap. I never trust them, because in the end of the day they always lie to the clients, by making them think that they lose weight due to the healthy foods, but they just sell you shitty food of theirs.

If you want to get on diet, then get on such a diet where you can have your own meals. For example, follow the carb cycling diet - it is very effective for fat loss, and at the same time it is easy to follow because it is not restrictive, so you can basically eat a wide variety of foods. It is very healthy, and you can have it as a lifestyle, not as a temporary diet.

the best way to lose weight is simply eating less. it is a concept that people do not want to accept

in your case as a female get into a consistent 300 calorie deficit. have a cheat day when you NEED a cheat day. if you are fat you don't need a cheat day once a week, maybe once every 2-3 weeks ONLY.

you can grab a bottle of cardarine and n2slin pre meals to boost things along

Use a TDEE calculator online to calculate how many calories you burn in a day. Eat 300-500 less than that. Track what you eat every day with an app like myfitnesspal. That way you can be sure you are consistent and the weight will come off.

Agreed! I am quite new to this forum, but it's nice to have seemingly quite active and knowledgeable moderaters!

Try simply eating clean, natural, unprocessed, whole foods and counting your calories!

Figure out your maintenance calories with a "calorie calculator" and then your macros with a "macro calculator" both of these can be found on google and are very user friendly!

Then, eating the kind of foods I suggested above, count your calories and eat 300-500 less than your determined maintenance calories.

As your weight goes down, you need drop your calories more.

Start by adding in 30 mins of speed walking every day, and increase it by 15 min every two weeks until you hit an hour, or something slow and progressive like that!

Honestly if you just follow this simple advice and are actually counting your calories properly then you WILL lose weight, and can continue to lose weight until you choose to stop.

Top Bottom